2 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. garlic paste (can be substituted with minced garlic)
One lemon juiced
2 cups frozen salad shrimp (small shrimp) defrosted
½ cup dry white wine
8 oz. cream cheese
- Add butter to cast iron pan. Melt.
- Add garlic paste.
- Squeeze in the juice from 1 lemon.
- Stir ingredients until well blended.
- Add fully defrosted shrimp to pan.
- Add wine and cook for approximately 3 minutes until shrimp is hot.
- Add cream cheese, shredded mozzarella, parmesan, black pepper and chives.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sliced baguettes.