2 flour tortillas
Thousand Island dressing
6 slices of swiss cheese
1 white onion sliced thin and sautéed until translucent
¼ cup cooked sauerkraut
Shredded or diced corned beef
- Place tortilla in grill pan over high heat.
- Drizzle thousand island dressing over tortilla.
- Add 3 slices of swiss cheese.
- Spoon onion over top of cheese.
- Layer with shredded cooked cabbage.
- Add sauerkraut.
- Add corned beef.
- Make sure all ingredients are spread evenly over the quesadilla.
- Add the remaining 3 slices of swiss cheese.
- Lightly coat the remaining tortilla with thousand island dressing.
- Cook on each side for approximately 4-5 minutes.