Red onion sliced
4 tortillas (flour or corn to preference).
1 cup enchilada sauce (approximately)
Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pulled pork and onion.
- Mix well.
- Place tortilla shell on flat surface.
- Layer pork mixture on one side of the tortilla shell.
- Roll shell and place in Pyrex dish.
- Repeat process until all 4 tortilla shells are rolled.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the top of the rolled tortillas.
- Layer shredded cheese over tortillas.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbling. Cover for the first 10 minutes.