1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 cup orange juice
½ cup sugar
1 cup sweet chili sauce
Red pepper flakes to taste
2 tbsp. rice vinegar
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. corn starch
2 tbsp. water
1 egg (beaten)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup corn starch
- In a medium sauce pan combined sesame oil, orange juice, garlic paste, sugar, sweet chili sauce, spice mix, rice vinegar and soy sauce.
- Wisk ingredients and Cook on medium heat for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate dish combine corn starch and water. Mix well.
- Add to sauce pan and wisk until sauce thickens.
- In a separate dish combine egg, salt and pepper and beat well.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture.
- Combine flour and corn starch. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Fry in hot oil until chicken is golden brown and crisp.
- Toss cooked chicken in orange sauce and serve.