1 roll-out pizza dough
1 lb. bacon (precooked in oven)
1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out dough onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle dough with mesquite seasoning.
- Layer precooked bacon from end to end on the seasoned dough.
- Layer cheese over bacon leaving some room at the edges.
- Sprinkle green onion (scallions) over the top of the cheese.
- Roll dough pressing down at the end of the roll to seal.
- Cook at 400 degrees until golden brown on top and bottom.