1 tsp. minced garlic
1 shallot sliced (can be substituted with onion)
1 package diced pancetta
1 package mushrooms sliced
Condensed mushroom soup
Black pepper to taste
- Coat a large sauté pan with olive oil.
- Add minced garlic.
- Add shallot.
- Add pancetta.
- Mix well and cook until pancetta is crisp.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cover and cook until mushrooms are soft.
- Add green beans and mushroom soup.
- Season with black pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat for approximately 15-20 minutes until green beans are soft.
- Garnish with frizzled onions.