2 bags frozen broccoli
1 white onion chopped
½ stick melted butter
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 eggs (beaten)
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
½ sleeve of ritz crackers (crumbled)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook broccoli as directed on packaging.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, onion, melted butter, shredded cheese, eggs, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream.
- Mix well.
- Pour mixture in a large casserole dish.
- Spread mixture evenly.
- Add crumbled ritz crackers over top of casserole mixture.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes