Shredded pulled pork
1 white onion diced
½ cup Korean Barbeque Sauce
Spring roll wrappers
- In a large bowl combine pulled pork, onion, and barbeque sauce.
- Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a rack over a baking sheet and spray well with spray oil to prevent sticking.
- Dip individual spring roll wrappers in warm water for approximately 15 seconds until they become soft and pliable.
- Fill one section of the wrapper with pulled pork mixture.
- Begin to roll the spring roll wrapper tucking in the sides as you go.
- Place on backing rack
- Spray lightly with cooking oil spray.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, turning over to brown the other side halfway through the cook time.