1 – 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Bacon (sliced in half)
- Preheated grill to medium high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and spice mix.
- Mix well.
- Prepare jalapeno peppers by cutting them in half and removing the stem and seeds.
- Fill peppers with cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap bacon around the stuffed pepper.
- Place on grill on the indirect heat side. Close cover.
- Cook approximately 20 minutes until the bacon is cooked.
- Move to the direct heat side of the grill for a few minutes to char the poppers.