Block of brie cheese
Truffle honey (or regular honey)
- Lay out prosciutto in a pinwheel shape overlapping the pieces.
- Add a dollop of honey to the brie cheese block and spread evenly.
- Lay brie cheese face down on the prosciutto.
- Add another dollop of honey on the back end of the brie cheese spreading evenly.
- Fold slices of prosciutto onto the brie until all of the cheese is covered.
- Turn grill onto high heat until the grill is hot.
- Turn down to medium heat.
- Place prosciutto and brie onto the grill.
- Grill for 3 minutes on each side.