2 Flour tortillas
1 tomato (sliced)
- Spread pesto evenly on inside of both tortillas leaving a small edge around the tortilla shells.
- Place tortilla in hot grill pan.
- Add layer of fresh mozzarella.
- Add sliced tomato.
- Place second tortilla over top of the mozzarella and tomato and using a spatula press down gently to seal the tortillas.
- Cover and cook on one side until cheese begins to melt.
- Flip over and continue cooking on the other side.
- Remove from grill pan when cheese is completely melted.
- Cut into triangle pieces.