Cooking sherry or white wine
1 – shallot sliced
1 – Puff pastry (room temperature)
Gruyere cheese – shredded
- Preheat oven to 400
- Add olive oil to medium fry pan.
- Add mushrooms and splash of sherry or wine.
- Sauté for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add sliced shallots and sauté together until mushrooms and shallots soften.
- Remove from heat.
- Place puff pastry on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- With a fork poke holes in the puff pastry.
- Cover the puff pastry with shredded cheese leaving a little edge around the sides.
- Layer the mushroom and shallot mixture over the shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.