5 cups heavy whipping cream
2 boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
1 sleeve chocolate wafer cookies
- Pour heavy whipping cream into large bowl
- Add instant chocolate pudding mix
- Whip until firm
- Put wafer cookies into plastic bag
- Crush cookies
- Add approximately 1/3 of your mousse into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Smooth into layer
- Add layer of chocolate wafer cookies being careful to cover the entire mixture.
- Repeat layering process until all your mousse is done.
- Lightly sprinkle the top layer with cookie mix and chocolate sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Overnight if possible.