I love a good galette and this zucchini and ricotta galette is no exception! Similar to a pastry (or a flat pie!) this galette is stuffed with fresh zucchini, yummy ricotta, and parmesan cheeses and some spices. The flavors mix together perfectly into a cheesy masterpiece! Zucchini is plentiful in the summer and this unique recipe is the perfect way to enjoy your fresh, homegrown squash. If zucchini isn’t your veggie of choice, feel free to supplement for another veggie.
1 pie crust
1 Zucchini sliced
1 cup of Ricotta Cheese
1 cup of parm cheese
1 tbsp of black ground pepper
1. Spead pie crust on pizza stone
2. Make filling with Ricotta, Egg, Parm Cheese and pepper.
3. Spread filling on pie crust leaving room on the sides.
4. Place Zucchini slices in the middle of pie crust.
5. Fold in sides of pie crust.
6. Brush melted butter around edges.
7. Sprinkle more parm cheese around it.
8. Cook in oven 35 – 40 minutes at 400 degrees.