Everyone loves zucchini boats and these won’t disappoint! These delicious zucchini boats are stuffed with flavor. Made with sausage, veggies, garlic and more, these zucchini boats are the perfect healthy summer dinner. You can substitute ground beef, chicken or shrimp for the sausage and experiment with other flavors. If you love zucchini and are looking for an easy recipe, you will love these zucchini boats!
2 Fresh Zucchini
1 package of ground sausage
1 Chopped white onion
1 Chopped bell pepper
1 cup of panko bread crumbs
1 tsp or 1 minced clove of garlic
1 cup of parm cheese
- Make the zucchini boat: Cut in half and scoop out the center of zucchini and save for later
- Brown sausage stovetop pan
- Add zucchini center to pan
- Create filling: Remove browned sausage mixture from heat combine in a bowl with chopped onions, chopped bell pepper, panko breadcrumbs, minced garlic, parm cheese and mix together.
- Stuff filling into zucchini boats
- Wrap in tin foil
- Cook on med to high grill for 20 minutes