1 Package of loose breakfast sausage
1/3 of a cup of Flour
2 cups of Almond milk
1 Pizza dough, premade or use my 2 ingredient pizza dough recipe!
2 cups of White cheddar cheese
1 biscuit chopped for topping
- Brown breakfast sausage in a pan stovetop
- Add 1/3 of a cup of flour gradually to thicken up sausage
- Add 2 cups of almond milk (or regular milk), stir continuously to thicken up
- Spread storebought pizza dough onto pizza stone or pan
- Top pizza dough with thickened sausage gravy and spread like a pizza sauce
- Sprinkle white cheddar cheese over top and add cracked black pepper
- Top pizza with crumbled pieces of biscuits
- Cook in a 425 degree oven for 15 – 20 minutes until cheese is bubbling and crust is golden brown.