A simple and straight forward roasted brussels sprout recipe for any occasion! Brussels sprouts can be made many ways, but sometimes you are looking for a quick and easy recipe to cook your sprouts. These brussels sprouts have lots of flavor, and some optional pancetta or bacon! Look no further for an easy way to cook your brussels sprouts!
- Clean and half Brussels sprouts
- Put in Zip Lock Bag
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Add salt and pepper to taste, use much less salt than pepper
- Brown pancetta and add to bag
- Seal bag, shake up ingredients, pour on baking sheet
- Cook in a 400 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes