An easy no bake lemon cheesecake recipe that is perfect for Easter or other spring holidays! This simple no-bake dessert is a crowd pleaser and couldn't be easier to make. It is practically fool-proof, and you do not have to be an expert baker to make this delicious cheesecake. I love a no-bake cheesecake because they are the perfect dessert to make for parties. All you have to do is mix up a few ingredients and toss them into your fridge. This lemon cheesecake is a recipe you will return to again and again!
1 8oz package of cream cheese
3/4 – 1 Cup Sour Cream
1/4 cup of sugar
tsp of vanilla extract
1 lemon jello pudding mix
1 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl with a hand blender
- Bake crust 375 for 5 minutes then let cool
- Add ingredients to pie crust spreading evenly throughout
- Garnish with more lemon zest!
- Cover with tinfoil and refrigerate for 3 hours