Delicious ham and honey biscuits that are the best thing to make with your leftover holiday hams! This simple recipe works with Pillsbury biscuits, making it quick and easy. The recipe can be made with any type of ham but is a great way to use up ham leftover from Easter, Christmas or the holidays. If you're not a honey person, you can substitute for mustard or hot sauce for ham biscuits with a kick. Best part, you can make a bunch and have them for lunch a few days in a row! Enjoy this simple biscuits with ham recipe.
- Leftover holiday ham or deli ham
- Package of Pillsbury grand biscuits
- Truffle or regular honey!
- Swiss cheese
- Cook Pillsbury grand biscuit for 13 minutes at 350 degrees. Don’t overcook
- Make honey butter: 2 tablespoons of butter with 1 tablespoon of honey
- Split open biscuits and add honey butter to each side of the biscuit
- Add Swiss cheese to each side of the biscuit
- Add diced or deli ham
- Place in a 350-degree oven for about 10 minutes
- Make into a sandwich and eat!