1 store-bought pizza crust, pizza dough, or my pizza dough recipe (link)
Thousand Islands Dressing
Shredded cheddar cheese
Small thin hamburger pickles
Diced white onion
- Preheat oven 425 degrees
- Lay out dough on a pizza stone
- Spread thousand island dressing
- Spread layer of cheddar cheese
- brown chop meat stove top, let cool, sprinkle over cheese layer
- Add thinly sliced pickles as a topping
- Dice white onion, add as a topping
- Add another swirl of Thousand Island dressing
- Cook pizza in over 15 – 20 minutes until cheese is melted and crust golden brown.
- Top with shredded lettuce and serve!