- Thick Cut Strip Steaks
- Garlic clove
- Mushroom medley
- Sherry cooking wine
- Vegetables: Asparagus, Onion, Mushrooms
- Start by making a seasoned butter by adding 2- 3 tbsp of butter add parsley, minced garlic, and stir.
- Add seasoned butter to hot pan
- Add steaks to pan cook about 3 minutes on each side, if steak is thinner cook for less time. Make sure to get browning right!
- Add a splash of sherry
- add vegetables: asparagus (takes longest), onion and mushrooms.
- Add rest of butter over veggies
- Let cook down for about 4 minutes
- Stir veggies on the side.
- Flip steaks once more.