- Package of Cheese Curds
- Can of Light Beer
- 2 Eggs
- Vegetable, corn oil or canola oil
- Sea salt
- Garlic powder
1. Create your beer batter by adding 1 cup of flour, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of buttermilk and 3/4 cup light beer. Whisk in a bowl together, consistency will be similar to a pancake batter and smooth. Add spices to batter sea salt, paprika, and garlic powder.
2. Heat oil stove top at 375 degrees
3. Dunk cheese curds in batter, run them through a strainer when they come out to remove excess batter, before putting into frying oil.
4. Fry battered cheese curds in oil for about a minute until golden brown.
5. Remove from oil and put on the paper towel to soak up some excess grease.
6. Serve hot!