1/3 cup of peanut butter
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup of garlic rice vinegar
1 tbsp of red pepper flakes
1 tbsp of sesame oil
Package of Lo mein noodles (cooked)
1 steam-able bag of soy beans
Mixed Asian slaw bag of shredded cabbage, celery and carrot
1 cup of chopped green onion
Sesame seeds to liking
- Add peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic rice vinegar, red pepper flakes and sesame oil to blender to make dressing
- Add lo-mein noodles, steamed soy beans, Asian slaw and green onion to bowl.
- Distribute dressing over noodles mix in bowl
- Toss all ingredients together
- Garnish with additional sesame seeds and green onion
- Plate and enjoy!