4 burger buns
1 pound of ground chicken
A spice mix of: 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
½ cup diced celery
1 cup panko bread crumbs
slices of blue cheese or blue cheese crumbles
- To make 4 burger patties, mix together ground chicken, spice mix, buffalo sauce, Worcestershire sauce, celery, and bread crumbs and form into patties.
- Cook on grill or grill pan on medium to high heat. Let burger patties cook 4 -5 minutes on both sides depending on thickness, make sure to cook all the way through.
- Melt blue cheese on top of burgers on grill
- If desired, drizzle extra buffalo sauce to bottom burger bun
- Lay arugula on bun
- Place burgers on bed of arugula
- Add slices red onion over burger, top with bun
- Plate and enjoy!