1/2 cup of butter
juice from 1/2 of lemon
2 cloves of garlic chopped finely
1-2 tbsp of chopped bacon pieces
pinch of parsley
black pepper to taste
6 shucked oysters
chopped scallion for garnish
- Add butter, lemon juice, garlic, bacon, parsley and pepper together in a small saucepan and allow butter to melt.
- Once butter is melted add parmesan cheese.
- Layout oysters on a rack or in an oyster tray after they have been shucked.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour sauce over open oysters flooding the shells.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes. (grill for same amount of time)
- Then move to the broiler and broil on high for 2-3 minutes. (grill for same amount of time)
- Oysters are done when they bubble and the edges of the oysters curl.
- Garnish with chopped scallion