1 stick or half up of butter
1 heaping tbsp of minced garlic
juice from 1/2 lemon
salt and pepper to taste
peeled and deveined shrimp
1 lemon sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small saucepan melt butter and add garlic, juice from the lemon, salt, pepper and half of your chopped parsley.
- When butter is completely melted remove from heat.
- Layout raw peeled and deveined shrimp on a sheet pan.
- Place lemon slices on pan and pour butter sauce over shrimp and lemon.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes in the oven until the shrimp is pink.
- Garnish with remaining parsley and enjoy!