6 eggs hard boiled
1-2 tsp of Mayo depending on taste (try Hampton Creek Just Mayo!)
1 drizzle Red Wine Vinegar
1 drizzle or 1/2 tsp Yellow Mustard (to taste)
Salt and Pepper
1/2 tsp parsley
dash of paprika
1. Hard boil six eggs and slice in half after they have cooled.
2. Remove yolks of eggs and add them to separate mixing bowl.
3. Combine all other ingredients into the bowl and mix well, mashing up eggs.
4. Snip the corner of a plastic zip lock bag and add the mixture into the bag.
5. Squeeze the mixture to top each egg.
6. Dash with paprika and serve!
Want to learn how to make Fried Deviled Eggs? Watch my video!