3/4 cup of flour
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup Franks Red Hot
Garlic, Salt, Pepper and Paprika to taste
One head of Cauliflower chopped into bites
Buffalo Sauce Ingredients:
1 1/2 tbsp butter
1 Cup Franks Red Hot
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix flour, water, Franks Red Hot and Spices together and mix together well.
- Add in cauliflower and toss until cauliflower is completely covered.
- Lay out cauliflower on lightly greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix together butter and Franks Red Hot in a sauce pan and allow it to simmer.
- Remove Cauliflower from oven, toss in half of the buffalo sauce and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Toss in the remaining buffalo sauce and enjoy!