Recently I was given the opportunity to create a yummy recipe using the new Veggie Bullet, and to say I was excited is an understatement! I’ve wanted to share my Veggie Pad Thai recipe on YouTube for quite some time, but did not have the tools to show the process of making zoodles.
That’s where Veggie Bullet steps in. The Veggie Bullet is a 3 in 1 food prep system that slices, shreds and spiralizes making the prep for this dish a breeze. Assembling the Veggie Bullet was easy and so was switching between the settings. The spiralizing feature is truly a game-changer creating delicious, twirlable zoodles in seconds. The shred and slice features worked just as effective. Full Veggie Pad Thai recipe below.
2 medium zucchinis, spiralized
1 half of a small head of cabbage, shredded
1/4 cup peanuts chopped
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2-3 cloves garlic minced
1 package or 2 cups cubed tofu
1-2 tbsp Thai fish oil
1 tsp of Thai chili paste to taste (add more if you like it hot!)
1 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
1 1/2 cup Japanese bean sprouts
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Prepare zucchini into zoodles using the Veggie Bullet or other spiralizing tool
- Shred cabbage and chop peanuts and move to the side
- Add oil to a large wok and add garlic
- When oil is warm add eggs and scramble together until egg is mostly cooked
- Add cubed tofu, fish oil, chili paste, sugar and lime juice to the wok and mix well with other ingredients allowing to simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat
- Add zoodles to your wok and stir continuously until all ingredients are mixed through
- Cook on medium heat for 5-8 minutes stirring so mixture does not burn
- Add sprouts, peanuts and red pepper flakes allowing to simmer for approximately three more minutes
- In the last minute of cooking add your shredded cabbage and cook on medium high heat
- Serve and enjoy!
Subscribe on YouTube and never miss a recipe! New videos every Tuesday.
Visit NutriLiving.com for more information about the new Veggie Bullet.
Join the conversation on Twitter using #Foodiechats.
Contains sponsored content. All opinions are my own.