Subscribe on YouTube and never miss a recipe! Requests honored 🙂
1 large pumpkin
2 tbsp of olive oil
salt, paprika and chili powder to taste
- Cut the top off of the pumpkin and scoop out ‘guts’ and seeds.
- Place seeds into a colander and wash thoroughly until they are clean.
- Spray tray with olive oil and lay out seeds.
- Cook seeds in a 300 degree oven for 20 minutes to dry them out.
- Place seeds into a large mixing bowl and toss with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and chili powder and paprika.
- Spread evenly back on the pan and roast for an additional 20-30 minutes until they are golden brown.