Please subscribe on YouTube!
1 tbsp butter
3-5 cloves chopped garlic to taste
1 small white onion chopped
1 cup thickly chopped pancetta
2 large cans of crushed tomatoes (roma preferred)
1 cup vodka
Red pepper to taste
1 box Penne
Fresh Italian Parsley
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Melt butter and saute garlic, onion first then add pancetta.
- Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add 2 large cans of crushed tomatoes and blend well.
- Add vodka, red pepper and parsley.
- Cook on high for 7-10 minutes stirring so sauce doesn’t burn.
- Begin cooking Penne as directed on box.
- Add fresh parsley, heavy cream and 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Mix together well and allow to simmer for at least 10-15 more minutes on medium, again stirring so sauce does not burn.
- Pour over your penne, garnish with parsley and Parmesan and enjoy!