Subscribe on YouTube and never miss a recipe! Requests honored 🙂
2-4 cups Vegetable or Canola Oil (enough to cover sticks when frying)
1 pack of Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup flour
1 cup corn meal
1 cup traditional bread crumbs
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
Oregano, Parsley and Garlic Powder to taste
- Slice block of Mozzarella Cheese to similar sized pieces.
- Mix flour and cornmeal together and toss cheese sticks in mixture.
- In a separate bowl mix together bread crumbs and spices.
- Dip sticks into egg then mixture of traditional and Panko breadcrumbs and spices.
- Heat enough oil stove top to cover your sticks.
- 0nce your oil reaches 325 minimum drop sticks into the hot oil and allow to fry for 2-5 minutes until they are browned and crispy.
- Place finished sticks on paper towel over plate and allow excess liquid to drip off.
- Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!