Subscribe on YouTube – please, it’s free!
Two 8 ounce packages of onion chive cream cheese
8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
1-2 tbsp of paprika (add more paprika for orange coloring)
1-2 tbsp pf cumin
- Add all ingredients then blend with a hand mixer
- Move ingredients towards center of the bowl and begin to form a bowl shape
- Continue to smooth into a ball and lay out on plastic wrap
- Refrigerate in plastic wrap for about 2 hours – ball can last up to two days in refrigerator
- Chop up apples, broccoli, carrots, celery to serve with cheese saving the end of the broccoli
- Place the stem on top and form creases in ball to look like a pumpkin
- Serve and enjoy!