2 cups Greek Yogurt
Salt and Pepper
1/4 tsp. Parsley
5 cloves garlic – minced
2 tsp. Olive Oil
Juice from 1/2 of a large lemon
2 tbsp fresh dill – chopped
1 cucumber – skinned and seeds removed
- In a large mixing bowl add yogurt, spices, garlic, olive oil and lemon.
- Skin and remove seeds from cucumber and chop into smaller pieces.
- Place chopped cucumber in colander and place it over a bowl.
- Push down a paper towel over the cucumber to push out some of the juice.
- Mix cucumber to yogurt and allow to chill for about one hour.
- Garnish with paprika and enjoy!