package chicken wing portions
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tbsp. baking powder
pinch cayenne pepper powder (to taste)
1 tsp paprika
3/4 cup cayenne pepper hot sauce
1 tbsp. white vinegar
1/2 stick butter
- Mix together salt and baking powder and in a large mixing bowl coat wings evenly.
- Add paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Spray rack over a sheet pan with cooking spray and cook for 25-30 minutes in a 300 degree oven.
- Mix together hot sauce, vinegar, butter, salt, pinch of paprika and cayenne and garlic powder in a sauce pan and allow to simmer on medium heat.
- Return wings to a mixing bowl and cover with half of the sauce, tossing evenly.
- Return the wings to the rack and cook for an additional 30-40 minutes in the oven at 400 degrees until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Toss with the remaining sauce prior to serving.