1 3/4 cups water
2 cups white vinegar
5-6 cloves of garlic, smashed
1 large cucumber
1 tsp seas salt
1/2 small white onion sliced thin
1 tsp coriander
dill seed to taste
- Boil water, vinegar, garlic and sea salt for about 10 minutes.
- Slice Cucumbers into spear shaped pieces.
- Add Cucumbers, onion, coriander, peppercorns and dill seed to jar.
- Pour liquid and garlic over cucumbers into jar.
- Allow the pickles come to room temperature before securing lid and placing in the fridge.
- Best after two days (will last for a few weeks to a month)