1 large zucchini
sprinkle of salt
about 1 tbsp of flour
3 cups of Panko or regular bread crumbs
- Slice zucchini into fry size pieces.
- Coat with flour and sprinkle with salt.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and drop in zucchini to completely coat the sticks.
- Add the bread crumbs to a large mixing bowl and mix in zucchini until evenly coated.
- Lay a rack over a sheet pan and spray with cooking spray and add fries.
- Spray the tops of zucchini fries with cooking spray.
- Cook in a 425 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- For extra crispy raise heat to 450 or broil and cook for an additional 5 minutes.