2 cups of flour
1 3/4 cups almond milk
2 tbsp of confectioners sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
vanilla ice cream to stuff sandwiches
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until batter is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Pour waffle batter over a waffle iron.
- Allow waffles to cool then add thick layer of ice cream in between two waffle pieces.
- Wrap in plastic wrap, press out to evenly distribute ice cream.
- Place in freezer for at least a half hour.
- Dip sides in sprinkles, chocolate chips or any other topping.