Subscribe on YouTube for more recipes every Tuesday!
1 large piece of salmon
1 cedar plank
1 tbsp olive oil
sea salt and pepper
sprinkle of garlic powder, parsley and dry mustard
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Soak the cedar plank in water or dry wine for 1 hour prior to grilling.
- While plank is soaking rub olive oil over salmon then add all spices.
- Allow salmon to sit for 30-45 in refrigerator.
- Once cedar board is done soaking grill on each side for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add salmon to the cedar board skin side down.
- Place the board on the grill for 15-20 minutes on a 350 degree grill until salmon flakes easily.
- Remove the remaining skin and serve!