For 6 Salmon Wasabi Deviled Eggs
3 hard boiled eggs
1 tbsp. Hellman’s Mayo with Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Sour Cream
1 package Smoked Salmon
1 Wasabi Sauce, Wasabi or Wasabi Spread
Parsley, Onion Powder, Pepper and Salt to taste
Sesame Seeds for Garnish
- Boil uncooked eggs for 15 minutes until hard boiled and allow time to cool.
- Once cooled, cut each egg in half and remove yolk and add to mixing bowl.
- Add all ingredients except Salmon and Wasabi to mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spoon filling back into egg whites.
- Top with Salmon then Wasabi.
- Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds.
- Serve with additional Wasabi and Ginger, and enjoy!