2 cups Dr. Pepper
2 cups brown sugar
2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1-2 tsp. of lemon juice
- Choose a pre-cooked bone in ham.
- Follow cook time based on packaging and adjust to ham weight. (275 degrees, 15 minutes per pound).
- Mix all glaze ingredients in a saucepan stove top and allow to simmer for at least 20 minutes on medium to low heat.
- For the last hour of cooking, brush glaze on every 20 minutes (3 times total).
- For the last 10-15 minutes, raise temperature to 375 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!