Below ingredients per slider
two mini beef patties
sliced american cheese
minced white onion
two pickle chips
1 1/2 Sesame Seed Bun
Special Sauce 🙂
1 cup Hellmans with Olive Oil May Dressing
2 tbsp. yellow mustard
1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
1 tbsp. white vinegar
garlic powder and onion powder
- Cook beef patties stove top until cooked through.
- Add cheese to one of the beef patties.
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients to the special sauce and whisk together.
- Using two bottom portions and one top of Sesame Seed Buns, add homemade sauce to each of the bottom pieces of buns.
- Add minced onion to both bottom buns, and chopped lettuce to the middle bun.
- Add beef patty with cheese to the bottom and plain to the middle.
- Add pickle chips to cheese-less patty.
- Assemble burger, scrunch together and enjoy!