1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 red onion chopped in large slices
sliced portobello mushroom
8 eggs beaten
6-8 halved cherry tomatoes
dash of onion powder, parsley, salt and pepper
- Chop all vegetables and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pan, add olive oil and onions and saute on medium heat for 2-3 minutes then add portobello mushrooms allowing to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove vegetables from pan, spray with cooking spray and add vegetables back in and adding the tomato.
- Sprinkle all spices over mixture then cover in egg.
- Cook for ten minutes stove top on medium to low heat before baking in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Add back into the oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Frittata is done when tooth pick or fork comes out clean from center.
- Scrape edge of pan to make sure it is loose and slide onto plate to serve.