1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
1 large container of Ricotta Cheese
1 cup of confectioners sugar
Chocolate Chips to taste
1 Egg Beaten
1 cup of flour
1 tbsp Crisco Organic Coconut Oil
1/2 cup of Sugar
1/4 cup favorite Port or Dessert Wine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together for the shells and blend well.
- Once completely blended spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray then spread out mixture thinly onto baking sheet.
- Spray top of laid out mixture before cooking in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While chips are cooking, start dip by whipping heavy cream in a separate bowl.
- Add whipping cream to the remaining ingredients and blend lightly until dip is evenly mixed.
- Flip over shell and let it cook on the reverse side.
- Once cooled break into pieces for chips.
- Enjoy with dip!
Yummy yummy! 🙂