1 frozen bag of chopped spinach
1 jar of artichokes chopped
1 cup of Greek yogurt
1/2 cup low fat sour cream
1/2 cup – 3/4 cup small white onion – Cippolini Onions or Pearl Onions
dash of parsley
salt and pepper
chopped tomatoes (optional)
1-2 tsp of garlic paste (substitute for chopped garlic)
1/2 cup to 1 cup Sargento 6 Cheese Italian Blend Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop artichokes, onion and tomato.
- Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl then transfer to Pyrex dish.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling slightly.
- Stir when removed from the oven and enjoy with chips or bread!