1 package chop meat, ground turkey or chicken
1 taco seasoning blend
1 cup chopped white onion
1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, panko bread crumbs or half and half!
1-2 eggs beaten
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 taco sauce package
Your favorite Salsa!
3/4 cup of beef broth, beer or water
1. Mix all ingredients except taco sauce and salsa in bowl until evenly distributed.
2. Break off pieces and roll into meatballs.
3. After all are rolled flatten ball, and place cheese directly in center of circle, and re-roll meatball.
4. Either in a large pan or your crock pot add remaining wet ingredients, and let simmer.
5. If cooking stove top cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour on medium to low heat turning occasionally to avoid burning.
6. If cooking in crock pot, cook on low for 7-9 hours.
7. Meatballs are done when cooked all the way through.