A perfect weeknight dinner recipe – Cheddar Broccoli Quiche with Pancetta. A simple, quick and easy recipe this Quiche is delicious for dinner, lunch or brunch – why not even breakfast! If you love Cheddar and Broccoli Soup, then you will love this Quiche recipe. Best part? You don’t have to be a master chef to make this decadent and tasty meal! With a few steps, this recipe is complete and ready to impress. So easy you can even make this Quiche with kids. Watch now, your new favorite quick supper or brunch recipe is here!
1 pie crust
6-8 eggs beaten
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese – white and yellow mix preferred
1 cup chopped Pancetta
1/4 cup Almond Milk
Onion Powder to taste
Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spread out pie crust.
- Cook Pancetta in a small pan stove top.
- Spread broccoli, shredded cheese and Pancetta into the bottom of pie crust.
- Blend mixture with fork and sprinkle with onion powder and ground pepper.
- Beat 6-8 eggs with almond milk and pour evenly over mixture.
- Cook until pie crust is golden and tooth pick or fork comes out clean from center.