On a diet, but craving chocolate? Cutting out carbs, flour, or large quantities of sugar? You can still enjoy these flour-less Black Bean Brownies! All I have been craving lately is sweets and CHOCOLATE – call it a New Years hangover. But this time of year, everyone is dieting and watching their calories. These Black Bean Brownies are perfect for those cravings. Did I mention they were, tasty, delicious and so freaking good?! With a simple, from scratch recipe and few ingredients, these brownies can be enjoyed at any time.
1 Can (15 ounces) Black Beans
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
2/3 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup instant oats
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 egg beaten
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or with a mixer.
- Oil – with Coconut Oil – an 8×8 Pyrex dish.
- Spread mixture evenly into dish folding in chocolate chips as you spread.
- Sprinkle additional chips or any other preferred topping on top.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes then allow at least 10 minutes to cool.