Watch the full recipe on YouTube! Subscribe now! It’s FREE! 🙂
1 package ground turkey
1 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
Dash of Pepper, Salt, Garlic Powder and Parsley
1 beaten egg
2-3 cloves garlic
1 package chopped Shitake Mushrooms
2-3 chopped shallots
2 tbsp butter
2 cups of champagne
1 cup bold chicken stock
Chopped fresh parsley
Dash of pepper
3 tbsp flour
- Mix all ingredients for meatballs in large mixing bowl and mix with hands until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Break off into small pieces and form balls.
- Heat one tbsp. of olive oil in pan stove top.
- Add meatballs and brown on all sides then remove from pan.
- In same pan, saute garlic first then add mushrooms and shallots.
- Add butter and let simmer until mixture cooks down and shallots become translucent.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk constantly on high heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Pour into deeper pot or mixing bowl and blend using immersion blender.
- Place meatballs back in original pan and smother in sauce.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes minimum.