Love hummus? Make your own! This is a simple and delicious Sriracha Hummus recipe that can be whipped up in just a few short minutes! Also make your own tasty pita chips to dunk in your hummus without much hassle at all! Each of these recipes are perfect for tailgating, game days, holidays, cocktail parties and pretty much any other occasion! This all natural Sriracha Hummus recipe is a must try! Make sure to let me know what you think! And of course SUBSCRIBE on YouTube for more awesome recipes!
2 Cans Chick Peas
1/2 Cup Tahini
2 Cloves or Tbsp Chopped Garlic
1 Lemon Squeezed
Salt & Pepper To Taste
Olive Oil (as needed)
Sriracha To Taste
4 Large Pitas
- Add chick peas, tahini, garlic, lemon, salt and pepper to food processor.
- Pulse until nicely blended together.
- Begin to add olive oil as food processor is on low until desired consistency is reached.
- Add Sriracha same way to taste.
- Chop pitas into triangles for chips.
- Place on pan and brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂